Naruto : Dawn Of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You guys need to fix alot of things up

+3
lil_kid_neko
Shinokin
Benitora
7 posters

Go down

You guys need to fix alot of things up Empty You guys need to fix alot of things up

Post by Benitora Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:16 am

No offence but the coding kinda sucks (for those who don't who I'm am ask Hidan, I'm on your team, the itachi in the banner is mine, i'm also offering to help with coding, also providing you with a sai sheet which i fully sprited for a game but i won't let it go to waste.)
Here's a sprite of mine You guys need to fix alot of things up Deidaraf you guys are definitely not using this, no editing either. (if i see that then it's bye from me)
Some things that can be fixed.
kakashi's rakiri- all it does is move around, it might as well be him running around punching. really it should use itrk3 and cpoint followed by a normal itr that would send them flying
sasuke's chidori- why does he shake around so much, why too fast as well
sasuke's katon continous- way too spammy and overpowered
mizukage's jump- it's way too high
mizukage's lava trap- i dunno it just seems unescapable
centerx- you guys really need to fix this up
Now to the sprites- sorry but they are definitely not good, see my sprite, that's a good sprite. To be honest i don't think any of your sprites are really that decent. But what I'm trying to say is that I'll try to help, but I got my own game to worry about. But I'll try to help
btw i'm darkangel for those from nss or spritecentral you should know me

Benitora
Retard

Back to top Go down

You guys need to fix alot of things up Empty Re: You guys need to fix alot of things up

Post by Shinokin Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:37 am

Oh ok , so your helping out and yeah can't we use that deidara , if no ok.
Shinokin
Shinokin
Super Ultra Mega Retard
Super Ultra Mega Retard

http://ndow.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

You guys need to fix alot of things up Empty Re: You guys need to fix alot of things up

Post by Benitora Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:34 am

hey hidan you can have this as well
You guys need to fix alot of things up Newpain
well that's three of my old sheets that i contributed to this game
just remember to add me to the credits

Benitora
Retard

Back to top Go down

Post by Benitora Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:38 am

Also hidan not all of your team members are bad coders or spriters, it's just you need improve, they're not bad, you just need to improve. In fact I think Sasuke Lord and Yamato are quite good coders. I'm just saying what you can improve on. Just keep trying hidan, i'm not saying your sprites should be excellent, golly even mine are even half excellent. it's just you could improve

Benitora
Retard

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_kid_neko Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:09 pm

Oh hey. I didn't know you were part of the team ;-; Also, sorry about not posting or even being here for awhile hidan XD

lil_kid_neko
Retard

Back to top Go down

Post by Killa Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:52 pm

lol darkangel lol D: why r u here don't u have n own game Very Happy n the sai u did is gewd D:

Killa
Retard

Back to top Go down

Post by Benitora Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:40 pm

nah i'm just offering some of my older sheets, mainly cuz i don't need them anymore
lil_kid_necko wrote:Oh hey. I didn't know you were part of the team ;-; Also, sorry about not posting or even being here for awhile hidan XD
I could say the same to you, i didn't know you were either. Really I'm not on the team just offering some older sheets

Benitora
Retard

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_kid_neko Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:09 pm

Benitora wrote:
I could say the same to you, i didn't know you were either. Really I'm not on the team just offering some older sheets
I'm on it. I'm only on it to clean up some sheets, basically edit the sheets. If the sai you're giving is the one that was for NCP I could fix up some parts. Also, I would have been surprised if you were oon the team, seeing how you and Ducky have that game you guys are working on. BTW, nice deidara.

lil_kid_neko
Retard

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinokin Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:35 am

Thanks darkangel and hi lilkidneko well darkangel is here just too help with coding and sprite sheets Smile
Shinokin
Shinokin
Super Ultra Mega Retard
Super Ultra Mega Retard

Back to top Go down

Post by suigetsu_ Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:56 am

i know this sprite, i have see it in the ntsd forum...
suigetsu_
suigetsu_
n00b Country Genin
n00b Country Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by lol Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:38 am

that's because it's the same guy 🤦

lol
Retard

Back to top Go down

Post by suigetsu_ Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:46 am

how i should know that Smile
suigetsu_
suigetsu_
n00b Country Genin
n00b Country Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by lol Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:46 pm

then don't post

lol
Retard

Back to top Go down

Post by suigetsu_ Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:00 pm

why, maybe he stole him
suigetsu_
suigetsu_
n00b Country Genin
n00b Country Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by lol Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:17 am

and maybe not so stfu

lol
Retard

Back to top Go down

Post by BijuuGuy Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:40 pm

you don´t have to be rude and idiotic.
BijuuGuy
BijuuGuy
Special Retard

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinokin Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:18 pm

Look suigetsu_ he is the same guy!
Shinokin
Shinokin
Super Ultra Mega Retard
Super Ultra Mega Retard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down