Naruto : Dawn Of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sasuke VS Danzo. Opinions on the battle

2 posters

Go down

Sasuke VS Danzo. Opinions on the battle Empty Sasuke VS Danzo. Opinions on the battle

Post by Go?? Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:16 am

Well, with the last chapter the Danzo battle has been concluded.

I am pretty dissapointed with the fact that Kishimoto killed off Danzo.
Danzo was pretty well developed for a villain, he could have had much more potential if he was kept in the story.
But yeah, I guess that's it for ROOT.

but NO, by Kishi logic Danzo crossed Sasuke-Sue's path and he must die. the end.

But about the fight itself, I expected Danzo to be a little more awesome. His summon was incredible and his jutsus decent.
Izanagi was interesting but Danzo relied a little too much on it.

But I am glad Sasuke used his brains for once, I would have never thought of using genjutsu on Danzo right before stabbing him.

And if Danzo did have shisui's eye to his disposal the fight would have ended differently, not for the fact that he could have used one of the most powerfull genjutsu in the world but for the fact that he could have avoided Sasuke arrows MUCH more easier. Just look at the moment where Danzo DID use his sharingan, he could have avoided pretty much most of Sasuke's attacks.

What is your opinion on the fight?

Last edited by Pako on Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Go??

Back to top Go down

Sasuke VS Danzo. Opinions on the battle Empty Re: Sasuke VS Danzo. Opinions on the battle

Post by blaze-yamanaka Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:23 am

sauce-gay is overpowered
blaze-yamanaka
blaze-yamanaka
Special Retard

Back to top Go down

Sasuke VS Danzo. Opinions on the battle Empty Re: Sasuke VS Danzo. Opinions on the battle

Post by RaikiriNara Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:25 am

I have to say that i hated Danzou ... But he looked awesome when he was young!!
RaikiriNara
RaikiriNara
n00b Country Chunin
n00b Country Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down